Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Signature Treatment



Customers often ask for an explanation of my unique 3 step massage treatment. It is a mixture of 3 different styles; Sri Lankan, Thai and Keralan.  

I came up with this treatment after learning the different types of massage techniques in different regions; mainly East Asia and South Asia. 
  
A 60 minute or 90 minute treatment is recommended to experience the full benefits of this massage session. Clients have often told me that they have never experienced this type of treatment in the past. A regular client of mine who is well-travelled and has been to Thailand, Sri Lanka and India has had massages on a regular basis.

The first time he visited me, he was very pleased with the fact that this treatment of mine included movements and techniques that he had experienced in different countries. So that was very satisfying for me as there's nothing that makes me happier than seeing a client duly satisfied with the treatment he has paid for, and of course comes back for more!

During my unique 3 step treatment, I use both short and long strokes, circular and and also "zig-zag" type movements. I use my hands; palms, knuckles, fingers, and then move on to using my elbows and arms, and towards the end, use my knees and feet.   

Click Here for a detailed explanation of this treatment. 

RATES are £80 for 60 minutes or £100 for 90 minutes. 

For bookings please call  078 7386 1344

Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.Massage therapy

    ReplyDelete