Tuesday 12 June 2018

Massage Appointments outside My Working Hours


On rare occasions, I am able to see a client outside my availability and working hours. On weekdays, I am only available from 9am until 12pm/noon. Sometimes, I am able to see a client after 12pm.

If you can only meet after 12pm, then please check with me, and if I am able to, I will see you.

Advanced bookings preferred. But sometimes, I am able to see you at short notice. 

On weekends I am available from 10am until 12am/midnight. Last booking at 11pm.

3 comments:

  1. I found this blog is well written by Author. So it was good information for everyone. Here the best services London Asian Massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above post is very nice. We are provide some special massages on Asian massage in London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thank you for the solid ideas. You can obtain more information about Asian Massage London

    ReplyDelete