Friday 22 June 2018

Same Day Bookings and Advanced Bookings



For same-day bookings, all you have to do is call or text me (I'm also on what's app!) with at least 1 hour's notice. The more notice the better in fact, but an hour's notice is reasonable. Sometimes, I may be available at shorter notice too.

For advanced bookings on a future date, all you have to do is contact me with the date and time you would like to meet, and I will send you my address and bank details. You transfer the fee for the massage treatment you want and let me know as soon as you've done so. I will then confirm the booking and your slot will be secured.

For those clients who don't want to pay upfront and secure a booking for a future date, I always say "contact me on the day you want to meet and check if I am available." I'm flexible and do my best to accommodate every client that contacts me. But needless to add, one has to rest between massage bookings due to the work being physically demanding.

For bookings please call or text  078 7386 1344

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.Full body massage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is best for information what i wanted. Juliet's Massage is the best massage parlor in London , United Kingdon. So visit my website click on http://www.body-to-body-massage-london.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete