Saturday 3 March 2018

Unique 3 Step Massage Treatments - 078 5197 6445

My unique 3 step massage treatment is a mix of different styles; Sri Lankan, Thai and Keralan.  



Step 1 - Performed on massage table/couch, using my hands. I use both short and long strokes in the Sri Lankan ayurvedic style. Movements are slow to begin with then slowly build up to fast. I alternate between movements too. Both sides of your body will be massaged (font and back). 



Step 2 - I use my arms and elbows, in the Thai deep tissue style. I also use my knuckles, palms and fingers to add some variety to the motion and movements. You will still be on the massage table/couch and both sides of your body (front and back) will be massaged. Medium and/or deep pressure (depending on your preference) is applied to the back of your body and light to medium pressure is applied to the front of your body (especially chest and stomach areas as deep pressure on these areas is not a good idea!).  



Step 3 - You will be moved to a thick yoga mat on the floor. I will be using my feet on your body, in the "Kalari" style, an ancient massage technique from the state of Kerala, south India. I add a bit of variation by using my knees too. Both sides of your body will be massaged and there will also be a bit of stretching technique to relax muscles and limbs. Padding can be added to the thick yoga mat for customers who don't like the hardness/thickness of the mat they're lying on. But to get the best benefits from the massage movements, padding is not advised. It depends on the customer's comfort though. 

RATES:   

1 hour – £80
1.5 hours – £100 

No comments:

Post a Comment